This pdf e-course is packed with strategies and tips for you to break through your music career walls and woes.
You can work at your own pace, or work with the court's 5-week design to learn the following:
- Why success starts with purpose and how to discover yours
- How to use what you ALREADY have to create more abundance
- The insider secrets to create massive income with your music
- Simple tools to overcome writers block and prevent overwhelm
- The habits of success to make a prosperous creative career
As a freelance film/commercial composer and an indie singer/songwriter, Cheryl had to learn how to effectively run her own music career through trial and error. After becoming a creative career coach, she took her years of experience as an entrepreneur and musician and documented her processes, mindset exercises, and money-making must-haves for other musicians and compiled it all in this course!
In her own music career, Cheryl has released four piano-pop records, toured the globe with her band, fully-funded 2 records (raising over $20k each) and has written music for nationally-airing ads like Honey Nut Cheerios and Lowes. She graduated from Cornell University and studied orchestration at Juilliard School of Music. She lives in the Hudson Valley with her mountain-guide husband Silas and basset hound Oliver.